On March 23, 2010 President Obama signed into law The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Not since the creation of Medicare and Medicaid has the Healthcare system in the United States undergone such far reaching and profound changes.
With a faculty consisting of the finest national and international experts, the co-located Second National Congress on Health Reform and the Third National Congress on the Un and Underinsured have for the past two years been at the cutting edge of the Reform debate.
Health Reform now law, we are pleased to provide attendees with all the vital information they need to fully understand the nature of the momentous changes taking place, take advantage of potential opportunities and avoid various hazards along the way. This years Health Reform Congress (www.HealthReformCongress.com) will chart the difficult task of implementing the new law in order to make our health system more efficient, cost-effective, safer and accessible. The Uninsured Congress (www.UninsuredCongress.com) will continue its focus on strategies to care for and cover the millions without adequate or any coverage at all even in the wake of Reform. The co-located events will be taking place September 15th-17th at the Crystal City Marriot in Arlington, Virginia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Consumer/Patient Advocates
- Emergency Room Managers
- Healthcare Compliance Professionals and Legal Counsel
- Healthcare Executives and Administrators
- Safety Net Providers
- Health Plan Representatives
- Employers and Other Payors
- County Department of Health Officers
- County Public Health Officials
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Manufacturers
- Information Technology Vendors
- Disease Management and Health Promotion Companies
- Health Policy Experts
- Health Services Researchers
- State and Federal Regulatory Officials
- Capitol Hill Staff
- Administration and Congressional Representatives
- Presidential Candidates and their Health Policy Advisors